How to Apply
Listed below is the application process for applying to the Minnesota Fallen Firefighters Memorial Association. You will be joining existing team members with years of experience on fire department honor guards.
NOTE: The documents below are stored as PDF files. If you don’t know what a PDF file is, then here is the information. If you are unable to install the free Adobe Acrobat Reader, write to us and request a packet be sent. The address is:
P.O. Box 18069
West Saint Paul, MN 55118-0069
In this electronic version of the application packet you will find a copy of the:
- These instructions
- MFFMA Bylaws
- Fee Structure Policy
- Membership Application form (updated 24 Dec 01)
To complete the application:
- Please read the Bylaws. Please note that there are more detailed section organizational charts, which are not shown on the enclosed Organizational Chart.
- Please fill out the Membership Application to the best of your ability. Please refer to the example to see the degree of detail desired.
- Please complete the electronic Membership Application form and either print it out and send it to the P.O. Box address above.
- Upon receipt of your completed Membership Application form, the Board of Directors will review it and set up an interview with you. Upon acceptance, you will be expected to pay membership fee you have opted for.
If you have any questions, please contact us.